In Infertility Treatment, that known as IVF, is a popular treatment that is beneficial in treating numerous causes of infertility. Iran is the most appropriate host for people from all over the world who want to get pregnant a baby through IVF treatment in a safe and suitable place by professional doctors and also done with competitive prices.
Many people choose Iran as their goal for IVF because IVF clinics enjoy the most cutting-edge technologies, and also although Iran contains mighty doctors and the best IVF centers, IVF cost in Iran is better than the other countries.
Iran have more than 50 top IVF centers, with IVF centers first in Tehran and after that Shiraz .
Generally speaking, IVF success rates in Iran are high due to mighty doctors and modern IVF clinics. However, the success rate for women under the age of 35 for getting pregnant is more than older women. Infertility Treatment (In Vitro Fertilization: IVF)
In IVF, that commonly , is a common and popular infertility treatment that is beneficial in treating numerous causes of infertility. Here is a list of people who can utilization from IVF.
• Couples who have been trying to get pregnant for more than 6 months.
• Women who have failed to get pregnant with other fertility treatments, including medications and IUI.
• People travail from most kinds of infertility, including: Tubal factor infertility, Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Male factor infertility, Unhealthy eggs/sperm or the inability to carry a pregnancy.
• Couples who are on risk of definite genetics disorders and want control the genetics of their baby.
• Couples or single women who want pregnancy on their timescale.
It is also noted that women at all levels of their propagative years can get pregnant using IVF, using their own or donor eggs.
However, it should also be noted that certain people might NOT benefit from IVF treatment. These people include:
• Women with unhealthy ovary that do not want to use a angel or donor.
• Women who have sensitive conditions, including fibroid tumors, uterine abnormalities, or ovarian dysfunction, which can interfere with IVF success.
• Severely obese patients.