different types of medical tourism
on a simple way, Medical Tourism is defined as the process of people who travelling to another country other than the country of residence to obtain medical care. Even travelling to another city / state comes under healthcare Tourism, widely referred to as Domestic Medical care.
All Types of Medical Tourism:
- Outbound: This kind of medical tourism occurs when patients travel from the home country to a foreign country to receive medical treatment.
- Inbound: This type is defined as patients traveling from a foreign country to the home country in search of medical care.
- Domestic or Intrabound : Refers to patients traveling to another part of their own country. without any international travel.
Types of Treatments in Medical Tourism:
- Dental / Dentistry
- Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery
- Cancer Treatments (Oncology)
- Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Cardiology (Heart Surgery)
- Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Fertility Treatment
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmology)
- Ears, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Organ Transplants
- General Diagnostics
many counties are doing medical services terms in any different ways from others. people who wants to achieve this treatments decide that which country is closer to their feathers like their affordablity and even is nicer to stay. there are various kind of packages that you can choose. when you have a cosmetic or other surgeries and you choose a country to do your services you face to different package . what is the differences between them? actually they are different in cost . for example you can choose a VIP hospital and then you should pay more or you can choose the level of staying and hotels. also in some countries different doctors have different costs .you are the person who manage the travel by yourself decides . you have lots of suggestions with different costs. so the medical tourism appear to help your dreams comes true with the best cost and the best memories.